Why Masters in Asia
Masters in Asia has been an increasingly popular choice for students looking to pursue enriching postgraduate education. Some of the countries such as India, China, Singapore, UAE and Hong Kong are spending a heavy amount of money on innovating and upgrading their education system. Additionally, these countries are looking to hire more promising international students so that they can make the optimum use of their postgraduate opportunities.
Key Pointers to choose Asia for Masters Study
The following information will help you decide the study location for your choice of master’s degree in Asia.
- China: Recently, there has been a rise in the rankings of Chinese universities in the Global Rankings. China is working effortlessly to provide world-class education and research facilities to international students.
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong is considered to be one of the best international hubs for business and higher education which makes it an ideal study destination for international students.
- India: India is well-known for its higher education in Science. Additionally, with the majority of the courses being taught in English, India is a perfect place to pursue a master’s degree for international students.
- Singapore: It is the home to some of the most prestigious world-class universities. It is the perfect place to pursue your master’s education if you are an ambitious student willing to pursue a dream career.
- United Arab Emirates: UAE has been making a name for itself with the presence of international campuses and excellent local universities.
Let’s take a look at the highlights of pursuing a master’s in Asia’s top countries i.e India, China, Singapore, UAE and Hong Kong:
Master’s Study in Singapore – Highlights 2022
|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
|Singapore Management University (SMU)
|Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
|38,700$ (Singapore Dollar)
|August – July
Master’s Study in India – Highlights 2022
|Indian Institue of Science
|Indian Institue of Technology Ropar
|JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
|Delhi Technological University
|Indian Institutes of Management (Various Locations)
|July – May
Master’s Study in UAE – Highlights 2022
|United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT)
|Zayed University (ZU)
|Khalifa University of Science. Technology and Research (KU)
|University of Sharjah (UOS)
|Abu Dhabi University (ADU)
|AED 50,000 – 75,000
|September – June
Master’s Study in China – Highlights 2022
|Shanghai Jiao Tong University
|University of Science and Technology China
|Southern University of Science and Technology
|20,000 – 60,000 RMB
|March to January
Master’s Study in Hong Kong – Highlights 2022
|University of Hong Kong
|Chinese University of Hing Kong
|The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
|Hong Kong Polytechnic University
|City University of Hong Kong
|Hong Kong Baptist University
|90,000 – 270,000 HKD
|September to August
Job Opportunities after Master’s in Asia’s Top Study Destinations
Job Prospects for International Students in Singapore
|Average Salary (in SGD/year)
|Information Technology Manager
Job Prospects for International Students in India
|Average Salary (INR/year)
Job Prospects for International Students in Hong Kong
|Average Salary (HKD/year)
|Business Development Manager
Job Prospects for International Students in UAE
|Average Salary (in AED/year)
|Human Resources Jobs
|Data Scientist Jobs
|IT Manager Jobs
It can be concluded from the information provided above that Asia provides an enriching experience both in terms of education and job opportunities. The extensive education system and work opportunities make countries like India, Singapore, China, Hing Kong and UAE the most preferred Asian Countries to pursue a master’s degree.
Abhyank Srinet is a passionate digital entrepreneur who holds a Masters in Management degree from ESCP Europe. He started his first company while he was still studying at ESCP, and managed to scale it up by 400% in just 2 years.
Being a B-School Alumni, he recognized the need for a one-stop solution for B-School to get in touch with schools and get their application queries resolved. This prompted him to create MiM-Essay, a one-of-a-kind portal with cutting-edge profile evaluation and school selection algorithms, along with several avenues to stay informed about the latest B-School Updates.