If you are wondering how to move emails from Gmail to iCloud platform in bulk then this article will help you. As here, we will discuss all the possible ways to perform this secure migration. So, finally with the help of this article you will be able to transfer all the essential Gmail emails to iCloud account easily. Let us now understand the pattern and process of this migration in detail.
However, Gmail is a free email service for all users provided by Google. In addition, Google Mail provides access to the mailbox through the web interface and the POP3, SMTP and IMAP protocols. In fact, Gmail email service is the most famous among all users with advanced features. Also, each user can access email data through Gmail using any secure web interface and the POP/IMAP4 protocol.
But, migration from Gmail to iCloud becomes necessary when users are either switching from Windows OS to Mac OS. Or maybe Gmail storage is about to fill up or when Mac users no longer want to manage Gmail mailboxes. If we talk about iCloud, it is basically a great platform to store emails and their attachments on the cloud. In fact, Apple iCloud has really great features especially for data management for its users.
Whatever may be the reason behind this migration, the basic need of every user is a secure and quick way to move large email data from Gmail mailbox to iCloud.
One of the best solutions we are sharing below.
Professional Solution to Move Emails from Gmail to iCloud
There is a way that you can go for a safe and secure stay. As in this situation, it is better to choose a professional solution rather than going with some unprofessional ones. So, we suggest you to choose an IMAP Migration Tool for Mac Operating System from IMAP Migrator.
Using this standalone software, you can easily transfer multiple Gmail emails and their attachments to the required iCloud account. And for that, it will ask you to provide both the account credentials in the required fields only.
Get going with this migration software to transfer multiple accounts to different destination iCloud account in batch mode. However, it will always keep the folder hierarchy and email properties same before and after Gmail to iCloud migration. Hence, you get the final results in the exact same format as they were in the source account. Going with this tool is also beneficial if you are looking for a Gmail to Yahoo Migration.
Moreover, the tool also offers a free trial version, in case you want to go for the demo first. Which you can operate to transfer individual emails from Gmail account to iCloud for a limited period of time. So, make use of it and get to know how the software works with the free demo version on any Mac operating system.
Why Should Use this Mac Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool?
Practically speaking, there are many benefits of this software which make it useful while switching from Gmail mailbox to iCloud, such as-
- This automated software is far better for bulk migration from Gmail account to iCloud platform.
- Furthermore, it has an intuitive dashboard, so any professional or novice user can easily transfer multiple emails at once.
- With the concurrent migration feature of this standalone tool, emails can be moved from Gmail to iCloud in batch mode at one go. However, this tool allows you to map the source account to the destination account as required before transferring it. With this automatically or manually mapping feature, you can decide which Gmail account needs to be transferred to the iCloud account first.
- Similarly, for selected Gmail emails for iCloud migration, this tool provides date filter to save time and effort. With this filter, you can select the period to migrate emails by selecting the date range as required. After customizing all the settings, the tool will move Gmail emails that fall into that category to the iCloud destination.
- For more customizable migration process, this tool provides delta migration feature. With this feature, one can simply transfer new Gmail emails to the destination iCloud account without duplicate emails.
- One of the best advantages of this tool is that it is compatible with all the latest and earlier versions of Mac operating system including MacOS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), MacOS X 10.9 (Mavericks), MacOS X 10.10 (Yosemite), MacOS X 10.11 . El Capitan), MacOS X. 10.12 (Sierra), MacOS X 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS X 10.14 (Mojave), MacOS X 10.15 (Catalina), MacOS X 11.0 (Big Sur), MacOS X 12.0 (Monterey), Mac OS X 13.0.
It’s Time to Wrap
In this article, we have shared how to move emails from Gmail to iCloud in a better way with step by step guide. However, using this solution will help you in easy migration without data modification. With this tool, you can migrate multiple Gmail emails to iCloud with just attachments. So, use this tool which is pre-tested by experts for safe and secure migration on all Mac operating systems.