Frontier Airlines is an ultra-low-cost airline in Denver that initiated its services in 1994. The airline has always placed the comfort of its target audience at the top of its priority list. With Frontier, you can travel to more than 100 different locations globally in one of its 112 aircraft.
The airline understands that anyone can make a typing error unintentionally. This is why the airline provides its passengers with the service of a name change on an existing Frontier Airlines booking. This facility is available on the official site of the airline as well as at its office.
If you have misspelt your name or want to change your surname, in case of marriage or divorce, we are here to tell you every important detail you need to know.
Frontier Airlines Name Change Policy
Before you get into the process, it is important that you are clear on the terms and conditions that Frontier operates on. This is why we have explained the name change policy in layman language to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Frontier name change is not free. Anyone editing his name needs to pay an additional charge of USD75 to avail of this facility.
- Make sure the rectified name watches with an official photo ID otherwise, the airline won’t let you board the flight.
- No one can change the entire first name. You can make a spelling correction and edit the last name in case of a legal name change.
- If you want to change the name entirely, you will have to cancel the existing Frontier Airlines booking. Rebook a new flight ticket under the right name and then fly with the airline.
- At times, you might have to contact the airline over a call, and then only you can make a name correction.
- A passenger can only change up to 3 characters in the name in the entire name, first, middle, and last.
- In case of a divorce or marriage, present the legal documents to the airline to change your last name entirely.
You can check out the official site of the airline to find more details on the name change service.
How To Make Name Change With Frontier?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to make a rectification to your name on the flight ticket:
- Head to the website of airline and look for the My Trips option.
- Click on that and fill in your current booking details.
- Now, hit the green search button and your bookings will appear on the subsequent page.
- In the options, look for make changes and click on that.
- This is where you can name corrections to the spellings of your name.
- Once done, confirm the corrections and head to the payment page.
- Pay the charges that the airline applied on the service and you are good to go.
- The airline will send a confirmatory email related to the same.
You can also connect with the customer care service team of the airline on Frontier Airlines en español help desk and ask them to assist you through the process and elaborate the policy in detail.