Are you having trouble getting Facebook notifications to work correctly? For example, when you receive a Facebook notice, your iPhone makes no sound, Facebook alerts do not load on iPhone, you receive the Facebook notification push very late, or you do not receive any Facebook push notifications at all. This blog will primarily address the issue of Facebook notifications not working on iPhone 6/7/SE/8/X/11/12 if you’re having trouble receiving Facebook notifications not working on your iPhone or facing issues when trying to schedule a post on my Facebook or How to make Facebook private, by applying the steps to fix it.
Method 1: Turn Facebook Notifications on and Off
- First, make sure that Facebook notifications are enabled on your iPhone or iPad. To ensure the feature is working, turn off Facebook notifications and then turn it back on.
- Firstly, you must open the Settings app on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- Go to the Notifications area and open the Notifications main interface.
- Next, you are required to scroll to the bottom of the page to find Facebook, tap it, and disable Allow Notifications.
- Allow a few seconds to pass before re-enabling Allow Notifications. You can choose from various alert alternatives, such as showing on the Lock Screen, Notification Center, and Banners. You can also switch on Sounds and Badges at this time, depending on your needs.
Method 2: How to Fix iPhone Not Receiving Facebook Notifications by Updating or Reinstalling the App
If you cannot receive Facebook notifications on your iPhone, you can resolve the issue by reinstalling the program. You can also update it if one is available.
In general, you will be prompted to upgrade your app. Now, you can also go to the App Store and manually update the app. Tap Updates and refresh this page when you first access the App Store. You can check if you’re running the most recent Facebook app version here.
To reinstall the Facebook app, hit the app icon until the Delete option appears, or you can use the standard method of uninstalling it from your iOS device by tapping the app icon until the Delete option appears. When you uninstall the Facebook app completely,
Method 3: How to Fix Facebook Notifications Not Working on iPhone by Updating iOS
You must be aware that, in addition to new capabilities, each iOS update will also resolve several faults that were in the previous version. If your Facebook alerts on your iPhone aren’t working correctly, you can try updating iOS to fix the problem.
- First of all, you are supposed to open the Settings app on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- Go to General > Software Update to see whether an iOS update is available.
- Your iOS device will automatically check a new iOS upgrading version when you enter the Software Update window. You may download and update iOS from there.
A detailed overview of how to recover Facebook notifications on the iPhone has been mentioned above. Users might witness a lot of technical snags when they try to proceed to recover my Hacked Facebook Account. If facing such issues, following the steps would be beneficial. If you are still not able to solve your problem then you should contact Facebook via Facebook Live Agent.
Writer’s other post you should read: Can I track my refund through TurboTax?