Introduction: These days, transferring Google Takeout to a new account is a common practice. Because millions of people use Google Workspace (Gmail / S Suite) services at home and at work. if you want to view MBOX files using new Google mail accounts (essentially Google archived mailboxes). Then keep reading my detailed response. But, if you receive Google Takeout emails, do you know How to use Google Takeout data? Do you know how to add Google Takeout to your new Gmail account in a simple way? If you don’t have a Google account, this article will help you through the process of creating one.
What is Google Takeout
Google Takeout is a Google Inc. tool that allows you to download and compress everything from your Google account, including emails, contacts, photographs, videos, and more, into a single.zip or.tgz file. You may get the contents in MBOX format after extracting the zipped archived file. This is a fantastic solution to save Gmail data locally on your computer.
Even if you already have Google Takeout emails, moving them to a new Gmail account is the most difficult aspect.
I had to remove all of my personal info from my Google account for a variety of reasons. But first, I used the conventional Google Takeout approach to download the emails. Now comes the major stumbling block: I need to transfer Google archive emails to a new account. What is the best way to transfer Google Takeout archives to a new account?
Recognizing this issue, we’ll teach you how to import Google Takeout to a different account in just a few easy steps.
A Quick Look at How to Upload Google Takeout Data to Gmail
There is no direct way to upload Google Takeout to a new account in your Google account. As a consequence, the best option is to use reputable software that can easily import Google Takeout to Gmail account. The BitRecover Google Takeout Converter Wizard was designed to help you move your Google archived data to a new account.
All Windows operating systems, including Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, and others, are supported by this Google Takeout Converter without any issue.
How to Use Google Takeout for Extracting MBOX Files?
1. To begin, sign in to your Google Mail account at https://takeout.google.com/.
2. Deselect All and choose Download your data from the drop-down menu. Simply select Mails from the drop-down menu and hit the Next button.
3. From the delivery method drop-down option, choose “Send download link through email.”
4. From the File type drop-down option, choose.zip.
5. Depending on your demands, choose from 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 10GB, and 50GB archive sizes. Now is the time to press the Create Archive button.
6. The Google Takeout archiving procedure begins. It will take some time, depending on the amount of data.
7. You will receive an email with information on how to retrieve your Google emails after the operation is completed. Extract the file and store the data in MBOX format after that.
What Do You Think You’ll Get?
It’s a terrific approach to import Google Takeout to a new account because it comes with so many handy features:
- It comes with a batch option for transferring Google Takeout emails to a new Gmail account. All of the data is exported to the new account without losing a single bit of information.
- You may use the application to migrate your Google Takeout archive and attachments to a different account.
The programme respects mailbox format and folder organisation when convert Google Takeout to PST format with ease.
- By simply entering the Google Mail account’s login details, you may easily import Google Takeout to a new Gmail account.
- It also comes with a free trial edition that lets you convert the first 25 things from your Google account to compatible file formats. After that, you may purchase the software’s licence keys in order to import Google Takeout data into a different Google account.
- You may import gTakeout emails to a new account with 100% correctness thanks to the application’s simple and easy-to-use GUI.
The Final Words
In a recent blog post, we demonstrated how to utilise an automated method to import Google Takeout to a new account. With the help of our recommended approach, you can now easily upload Google Takeout data to Gmail. If you have any more questions, please contact our technical support team.